We had incredible response to it everyone chatting about it on Twitter and their blogs. We’re already seeing first votes for charities around the blogosphere. Currently the top ones are:
- Goods for Good – 10 votes
- OVAC Oklahoma Visual Arts Coalition – 3 votes
- Center for Biological Diversity, Womens Future Benefit International Project, Association for Children at Risk, Red Noses Clowndoctors International all got 1 vote
You can see also see the full voting tally.
Besides the votes, we’ve also seen two great write-ups:
- Blogging for a Cause: Zemanta Gets in the Cause Marketing Game
- Social Actions Change the Web Challenge Winner, Zemanta, Pays It Forward
Now open up your blog and start #BloggingForaCause!
Related articles by Zemanta
- Blogging For A Cause (zemanta.com)